Monday, September 16, 2019

Scribbles and Scribes

Does anyone else absolutely loathe how terrible their handwriting has become over the years?  I suppose it's a sort of casualty of the electronic age.  And as much as it bothers me, it's almost a decent trade. 

I've gotten so used to scribbling things out fast because my brain works so much faster than my hands...but also likes to forget things, which isn't helpful, brain.  Between the fact that I type half the day, and that I have developed a weird staccato shorthand that often isn't even legible to me in order to try to keep up with my brain's insistence on "write this down NOW", it's no wonder my handwriting has fallen by the wayside. 

All that to say, here's proof I am making an effort to do the poetry and posting things:


No comments:

Post a Comment